Monday, July 17, 2006

Reaching and Touching Others.....

I have been constantly reviewing my set of goals since they were set, adding and amending goals, changing things around. It strikes me that although this list of goals has given me focus, the list will be ever changing as priorities change.

I've analysed my goals a little more, and there is a theme with many of the goals which I have set that involve doing things that will impact others. One particularly strong desire I have is to write a book - preferably fiction - and get it published. A book that will maybe bring some enjoyment to the people that read it in the same way that I enjoy reading books written by others. Similarly, my desire would be for this blog to provide inspiration to others and help people to improve their lives as I am doing with mine.

The point here is that I appear to have found another major goal for my life which is to influence, entertain and inspire others. With this find comes some clarity and some more momentum to completing this journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home