Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Financial & Time Independence

In this quest to improve my life, it has become apparent that there are two ultimate goals that will allow me to improve my life most. These two are financial independence and time independence.

Financial Independence

In order to achieve many of my goals, financial independence is a key goal. With financial independence, I will be able to fund the projects which I have identified as potential life improvements. I will be able to support my family in spite of not having to work for a single employer. And I will be able to gain time independence.

Time Independence

In addition, I see it essential to achieve time independence. By this I mean the ability to control my own time. Rather than having to appear in an office at 9am and be forced to stay there until 5pm, I want to be able to concentrate my efforts into the times where I am most productive. If I choose to work from 6am until midday, and then again at 4pm until 6pm, then I should have the option to do so. Likewise, if I feel the urge to work during an evening, it should be rewarded.

Achieving these two goals will give me the ability to concentrate my time and my efforts into projects that I see as important, as well as achieving goals that will have a positive impact on my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home