Friday, July 28, 2006

Intention Manifestation

I hadn't really come across the intention manifestation model in any great detail until I began looking to improve myself personally. Previously, I'd read a few bits and pieces on the topic, but had never really been convinced by it completely. Being a very analytical person, I'd always paid more attention to the cause and effect model, where the belief was that by planning the tasks required to achieve my goals would ultimately see me succeed in these goals. Unsurprisingly, I never really made that much difference to my life in terms of improving it. OK, I'd managed to improve my career and earn more money, but I was obviously lacking a large part of the focus for improvements.

After discovering the personal development blogs and information available, I read through Steve Pavlina's Cause-Effect Vs Intention-Manifestation article, which really explained a bit more about the intention manifestation model and the realities behind it. In his article, Steve explains that the model can indeed be used for life changing developments on a huge scale - but that the effects are seen in much smaller increments. Suddenly, this realistic explanation and approach made the model seem that bit more applicable to me.

So I have been putting this model into practice in my life. As I mentioned previously, I'm a very analytical type of person, and so found myself still looking towards the cause-effect model. So I combined the two. Some of the goals I want to achieve have definite steps involved to achieving them. These goals I planned in detail, wrote down and am working towards achieving. Some of the larger goals have been intended on the hope that the intention-manifestation approach works in this case.

In truth, I have already noticed a lot of action on a number of these fronts. Some of the larger goals which I have set appear to be moving in the right direction already. Indeed I have seen actual results already. However, whether or not this was in fact just the result of intention-manifestation, I'm yet to decide.

The truth is this - whilst adopting this intention-manifestation technique has undoubtedly been of benefit to me, I'm not sure that it is entirely this that has been responsible for the improvment in my circumstances. Don't get me wrong, as a technique it has given me the motivation and belief that I obviously craved to enable this stuff to work. However, the most improtant change I've noticed has been in myself, which has in turn reaped the rewards and completed goals I'm telling you about.

From this, I've decided that there are a number of improvements in me that have ultimately already begun improving my life and achieving my goals. These are:

  • Inspiration

  • Motivation

  • Intention Manifestation

  • Planning and Goal Setting

  • Desire and Enthusiasm

  • Calmness (through meditation and improved self control)

  • Stepping back and analysing the current situation

  • Improving my sleep patterns

  • Doing the things that I'm passionate about


All of these things added together have helped to improve not only myself, but also have driven me, without my realising, towards achieving some of the most important goals in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger ManifestationIntelligence said...

intention is a complex activity which requires several things. For example

1. momentary living
2. single minded focus
3. non-judgement
4. concentration
5. unawareness

etc etc

You can learn more about these in a step by step system at www.manifestationintelligence.com

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home