Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The actual journey

One of my main aims with this blog was to inspire real people to improve their lives in the same, similar, or completely different ways to the way I'm hoping to improve mine. On this note, I can now start to provide all of the readers here with some examples of things that I've actually achieved since starting this blog.

I started this blog at the same time that I started putting the wheels into motion with improving my life. Hopefully, when my goals start getting achieved and I am able to live my life in the ways that I want to, my story will provide evidence to those who doubt that this life improvement can be achieved, and give strength and confidence to those who are committed to improving their lives.

On this basis, it gives me great pleasure to tell you guys that I've achieved a huge step recently, in officially starting up my own business. We're not trading as yet, but we're now an officially registered business. Likewise, we've finished writing the business plan, and so are ready to start putting into place some of the new online initiatives that are planned for the short term. The beauty of this is that I can still continue to work a full time job around this business - whilst this will be hard work during the implementation of these websites, once finished, they can increase my earnings without a whole lot of effort.

So it really is moving - this is only one really small step in the bigger picture, since this step will only really move me slightly towards financial independance. However, it is proof that with enough intention and belief, we can start to change our lives in the ways we want them to be changed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to congratulate you on what you've done so far. I've been following your posts, and you are one of the few out there who made the decisions and stuck to them. Congratulations!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I heard philosopher Jefferson Mesidor say, "The journey of life is the journey of self discovery. It’s our personal journey through the unknown possibilities of our existence, the realization of who we are, and our unlimited capabilities."

congratulations on your personal journey of self discovery.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home