Monday, August 21, 2006

Global Reach

Those who have been reading this blog will understand that one of my real aims in life is to reach numerous others around the world and ultimately inspire others to improve their own lives. On this basis, I'm thrilled by the success of my blog to date and the lobal reach that it has achieved, in spite of the fact that it's all in English. I've had Google Analytics running on the blog for some time, and have become intrigued with the geographic map provided by Google. Here it is below:



This graph really proves the power of blogging and the internet in general. How else would I ever have managed to tell my story to people in every continent? How else would I have managed to spread my word across the whole of the US? And how else would I have found many of the friends and readers that now regularly contact me from some of these countries worldwide?

As a result, this blog alone is now helping me to achieve one of my life ambitions, and fills me with pride when I log on to Google Analytics and check my blog's performance.

If you'd like to help me improve my life, then please tell your friends and relatives about this blog - especially if they live in countries that so far haven't visited me. The more orange dots, the better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home