Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Million Pound Savings Club

I read an interesting article yesterday posted by Bryan C. Fleming at http://bryancfleming.blogspot.com/ in which he proposes a million dollar savings club. The point of this club is to get people saving their money, by starting with a very small daily amount. Unfortunately, Bryan is saving $3 a day, and so for people in the UK, dollars are hard to come by! For which reason, I've decided to team up with him and start the million pound savings club.

The rules are as follows:

- You save £3 per day in cash
- Split the £3 into three piles: one for saving, one for investing and one for giving away
- Feel free to increase the amount at any time you choose. Obviously, the more you are saving then the more this club will have an effect on you

As a result of this, it is anticipated that a number of millionaires will (eventually) be made out of the habits learnt from saving this small amount.

The club starts on August 23rd, and I'd love to hear from you if you are going to join us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mauro C. said...

Hi there!

Can you help me to promote this challenge?

I’m trying to post 1 Million Love Messages from All around The World in my Blog.

Readers write and dedicate the message to someone special, send it by e-mail, and I post it in 1 Million Love Messages

It’s a big challenge, I know.
But I believe that everybody has something to say to someone special.

I’ll wait for your visit and for your messages.
Thanks for your attention and compliments from Portugal.

5:20 PM  
Blogger The other me said...

I'm in!! Its going to be fun and heaver than the $million club...they get save notes we get coins! I so need to learnt o save, funnily enough as we grew my mum would always say split your money into 3, some to spend, some to save and some to give to her!!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home